Environmental Management Systems
- Project Administration
- Project Management
- Project Monitoring
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control(Third Party Inspection)
- Asset Integrity Management Services
- Cost Engineering
- Engineering Service
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Safety, Health, and Environment Consultancy(COSHH)
- Quality Management Systems Certifications
- Environmental Management Systems
- Risk Analysis Consultancy-HAZAN,HAZID etc
- Data Management Services
- Manpower Supply services
- Financial Advisory Services
In providing Environmental Management System Consulting, IPMC is committed to the integration of environmental considerations into our business activities as well as contributions to sustainable development. IPMC recognized the business benefits that good environmental stewardship brings to the company, staff and stakeholders.
This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organization.
To implement this policy, we will:
1. Set strategic environmental objectives for our organization
2. Comply with applicable national and international environmental regulations, laws and standards
3. Establish environmental requirements for our contractors and vendors
4. Communicate environmental expectations to all staff, clients, contractors and other stakeholders
5. Commit to continually build the capacity of our staff to identify and manage environmental risks
The effectiveness of this policy depends on the cooperation and active support of all employees. This policy is subject to appropriate reviews, as may be determined from time to take into account new legislations, standards, and codes of practice, objectives and targets.
This policy is applicable to all operations and premises controlled or occupied by the company.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment. This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived. This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request